Today marks a milestone in bloghood for me; my first nomination. Special thanks to prettywitgla33es for the nomination for BOTY 2012 award.
The following are the rules
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Awardat theThought Paletteand provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook groupand then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
There are stars to collect! Yes, there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star! There are total of 6 stars to collect.
You can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, you can still award them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
I nominate the following for their inspiring works. I look forward to reading what they have to say everyday and because I am new to the blog world I want to thank all of them for their kind remarks and engagementa and making it a bit easier. You have all made this a worthwhile experience for me. I can’t thank you enough.
- Mirrors of Encounters
- Observing Vessel
- Palestine Rose
- Mindful Diary
- Karma Tales
Have a FANTASTIC afternoon and happy blogging!!